How much is the rental application fee?
The rental application fee is $25.00 per person.
What is the security deposit?
Equal to one month’s rent.
Do you allow pets?
Pets are considered. Dogs and cats, 25 lbs. and under. A $350.00 non-refundable deposit and $50.00 additional per month are required.
What utilities are included?
Trash removal, snow removal, and lawn care.
What are rent payment options?
Please submit a request through the AppFolio link you were provided.
How do I report a maintenance issue?
- For fires, life, or safety emergencies, please call 911.
- For maintenance emergencies, please call the property office at (563) 468.8710.
- For non-emergencies, please submit a request through the AppFolio link you were provided.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to provide service excellence, we will utilize our best efforts to ensure your service requests are completed within 24 hours.
Who are the local utility providers?
- Electric – MidAmerican Energy: (800) 329-6261
- Water and Sewer – City of Rock Island.Tenant responsible for usage. Landlord manages account
- Mailbox – U. S. Post Office: 2633 11th St. Rock Island, IL 61201. Will issue mailbox number and keys.
- Cable – Mediacom: (855) 633-4226
- Direct TV or Dish Network Service available– request additional information from Landlord